In today’s world, Instagram Marketing has become immensely popular and one of the most important marketing techniques. A lot of businesses, nowadays, market their products and services through Instagram. With the right Instagram marketing plan, you can reach your business goals such as increasing traffic to your website, creating brand awareness and generating leads.
A major advantage of social media platforms over other forms of digital marketing is that they provide a direct platform for consumers to express their opinions and encourage peer influence through comments and likes.
In this article, we’re going to talk about How Instagram Marketing Can Help to Boost Your Website Traffic?
- Instagram is one of the biggest online platforms that receive enormous traffic.
- It is an image-sharing platform where you can interact or engage with your audience.
- Instagram is a great platform that helps to increase brand awareness, website traffic, sales, or generate leads.
- We need to strategically use the Instagram platform to generate leads, or increase sales.
- Instagram formats like images, stories, carousel, reels, IGTV, live video, etc. can also be used to engage with your target audience.
What Is Instagram Marketing?
Instagram is a powerful and lucrative image-sharing social media platform that receives billions of visitors every day. Here you can directly interact and engage with your audience by sharing images. You can easily promote your products and services online with the help of catchy, interactive, images or small videos to get a massive amount of reach or leads.
Here are some tips on how you can grow your business via Instagram Marketing.
Why Is Instagram Marketing Beneficial For Your Business?
In the market, lots of different types of social media marketing platforms are available to promote your business. But why should you specifically choose Instagram marketing?
Here are some reasons why you should start Instagram marketing.
- Instagram has more than 700 million users, which makes it a perfect social media platform for your business.
- It’s Easy: All you need is a smartphone and an Internet connection.
- Instagram is the biggest platform that is more popular day by day.
- The maximum number of users on Instagram is around 18 to 44 years old.
- Among these users, 72% follow at least one business on Instagram and 95% of those are interested in shopping for branded goods and services.
- Instagram shows ads or images to the user according to their interest. This algorithm helps to reach more audiences, generate more traffic, and get more leads.
- Anyone can post a photo on their profile; no experience or technical knowledge is required.
This is why many businesses choose to engage with their customers via photos instead of simple text posts.
Strategy To Boost Your Website Traffic By Instagram Marketing
Post regular updates that include images, as well as brief text. This makes them suitable for posting on Instagram.
You will first need to work on creating a solid strategy that turns your Instagram channel into a business channel.
The following points help to present your business in a better way.
- Set clear Instagram marketing goals
- Identify your Instagram target audience
- Conduct a competitive analysis
- Build a solid optimized profile and bio
- Decide on a consistent Instagram aesthetic
So, let’s focus on these points.
Set Clear Instagram Marketing Goals
First and foremost, you need to determine why you’re using social media marketing, and what you hope to achieve.
- If your goal is simply to increase traffic then your strategy will likely be very different from someone who aims to engage with a specific target market.
- Is your goal building brand awareness? Then you need to create engaging or sharing content.
- If your goal is only sharing the company’s news and updates then you need a different strategy.
Also, you must have a clear thought as to how much budget or time you are able to invest to achieve these goals.
Identify your Instagram Target Audience
You need to understand who your target audience is before you begin creating content. This will help you stay focused on what your business goals are and how they relate to one another.
Competitor’s follower list is best for finding an ideal target audience.
Once you’ve identified who your ideal customer is, it will be easier for you to create valuable content that engages directly with them.
You need to have a piece of complete information about your audience like
- Demographic: Age, Gender, location, etc.
- Persona: Problem, interest, Motivation, etc.
Conduct a Competitive Analysis
The first thing you should remember before marketing your brand on Instagram that “keep your friends close and your enemies closer”.
You need to audit your competitor’s Instagram pages to find relevant answers to the following question for your business.
- What hashtag are they using?
- The types of content they are posting?
- How do they design their feed?
- What type of caption are they using to engage with their audience?
- Which types of offers are they giving?
Decide on a Consistent Instagram Aesthetic
Before posting your Instagram content, you need to decide your color, fonts, images, and layouts that help to give a brand message to your audience.
Designing an Instagram page is not as difficult as creating a website.
Here I am writing some of the best ideas which help to design your Instagram page:
- Feed composition
- The color palette in images, text, and stories
- Filters on images
- The font on images or stories
- Templates, etc.
Build a Solid Optimized Profile and Bio
No one will follow you if they can’t find you. Your company’s Instagram profile must be professional and presentable. You must ensure that your Instagram profile explains all about your business.
In the following points, I will explain to you How you can develop an attractive, creative, and SEO friendly Instagram profile,
- Write an attractive, catchy, on-brand Instagram bio that completely defines your business in 150 words.
- Make sure your profile includes links back to your website or other marketing channels.
- Define a particular category according to your business
- You should also include keywords in your bio so that people who search for them will come across your profile.
- Add a call to action (CTA) for generating leads.
- Provide contact info to your user to get in touch with you.
Strategically Use All of Instagram’s Formats
Instagram might be an image-heavy platform, but it’s also home to videos, links, and long-form descriptions. Using different types of formats helps you to grow your business and you can target more audiences.
That means you should take advantage of all formats on Instagram—whether your own or someone else’s. Use different formats to gain more exposure for your business.
- Standard image
- Story Highlights
- Live and Live Rooms
Social media has become an effective way for businesses and brands to promote their products, engage with their customers and even increase sales. If you’re planning on creating your own business, then you have a good chance of starting it online because that’s where most people look for something these days.
One social media platform that stands out is Instagram because of its simple but powerful features, fun filters, and thousands of third-party apps that make it easier for you to expand your brand. If you want to look for digital marketing for your brand then you must consider Instagram Marketing for your business. It can help to generate more profitability in your business.
If you would like to discuss how we can help with forming your Instagram Marketing strategy and helping your business to grow, then please click the image below and schedule a conversation with us. We’re here to help!