What is a Landing Page
While getting traffic on your home page is undoubtedly a good thing, it is less likely to result in a conversion than a landing page. Home pages contain a lot of information and invite users to navigate to a variety of different locations. If a visitor reaches your homepage with one specific goal in mind, they might be turned off if they have to look through several different services and product options first. The homepage’s main objective is to direct users to other pages where they will find the information they want. Landing pages eliminate the intermediary step by being the page the user wants – and stating as much in no uncertain terms.
What makes a good Landing Page?
- They zero in on the offer
- They are focused and free of distractions
- The forms are not intimidating
- They speak to a specific audience
- They collect specific information about your prospects